Monday, 11 March 2013

Song of the week...

So I'm trying a new feature on my blog and I'm really excited! I looove music, alll kinds of music! 
I'm lucky enough to have been raised in a house that was adorned with so many different genres of music.
I will admit that I'm pretty slow on the uptake when it comes to 'new' songs, I very rarely listen to the radio, but when I find a song I love - whether it's current or oldschool - I most definitely will play it on repeat until I become sick of it (but not so sick of it that I will never listen to it again!)

The first song is definitely an oldie, but it's The Beatles** so it's absolutely worth it! 




**I warn you, you will get a lot of The Beatles here, like A LOT, but trust me, they are good for your soul!

What tunes are you loving lately? I'd love to hear what you are listening to (even if you're not a Beatles fan!)
Xx

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll defs be posting more Beatles, now I know so many people love them!! xx

      Delete
  2. I love The Beatles so much! <33

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. whenever i think of this song, i think of the movie ferris bueller's day off when he sang it in a parade. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen that movie! I'll add it to my list :) xx

      Delete
  4. "Imagine" - can't help but love this! I mean - who doesn't?
    A current favourite is definitely 'read all about it' and 'little things' has made it into my bedroom :D

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Imagine" always makes me cry, so good!
      LOVEEEEE "Little Things" !!!

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!