Friday, 19 April 2013

52 Lists & Currently

Things I Find Relaxing

It's cold and rainy today and I just want to jump into bed with some hot choc and listen to Buble's new album! 

My family are big on jigsaw puzzles, my parents have done 3000, 5000 and 9000 piece puzzles (I helped!) They have them framed and hanging in their house, they are so beautiful, I'll share a photo sometime! I also have a 500 piece Anne Geddes one in my room that I did years ago, it's super cute!  

What things do you find relaxing?

Good Things to Bake
I skipped this list a few weeks ago but thought I'd better share it as it's all about baking!!!!!
There were so many more yummy things to add but it was making me drool I couldn't handle it!!
What do you love to bake?

Currently...

I'm still watching The Office  - I'm taking my time and savouring every last second. Oh so close to the finale booo. 
 I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye (again!) It's my favourite book and I think I'm going to make it tradition that I read it every year around my Birthday! 
Just Give me a Reason by Pink feat. Nick Reuss is currently on repeat on my iPod, can't stop listening to it!
I'm not making anything at the moment, taking a rest from Easter, but I'm on a high today, just caught up on my shows and have been munching on some fancy Easter eggs so I'm feeling really happy! 
Also really loving that I'm keeping up with my cardio routine! My legs are looking fab, if I may say so myself! Everything is coming together nicely! 

What are your currently happenings? xx


4 comments:

  1. I love the Pink song, it's wonderful!! Gorgeous things you're loving, have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i own catcher in the rye. the first time i read it, i was in 9th grade. enjoy your shenanigans! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my favourite book ever! xx

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!