Thursday, 11 April 2013

52 Lists

I'm super in love with this weeks list [Style Icons] I don't consider myself very fashionable, but I think my list is pretty cool and varied.... I actually thought I'd share a pic for each Icon but I got so caught up looking at so many amazing photos of Emma Stone, she is just so stunning and so well put together - I gathered so many cute outfit pics of her I had to share! I'll do more posts of my other fave style icon outfit pics soon! Hope this doesn't bore you too much!

Style Icons

Favourite Emma Stone looks...


Who are some of your Style Icons? Xx


***All images found on [Pinterest] 

6 comments:

  1. I really like Emma Stone's style too, and her acting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is one of my favourite Actresses!!

      Delete
  2. I love Emma Stone! I totally have a girl crush on her!! Haha! Love all of these looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so stunning right?! Never goes wrong! xx

      Delete
  3. emma is so beautiful! Cheriese, you have some fab choices. i don't know nina from offspring. hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm going to do a post about Nina from Offspring just for you! Watch this space xx

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!