Wednesday, 10 April 2013

I Can't Believe...



I can't believe... that The Office has officially wrapped. This sucks! There's only seven more eps until it's over forever. The tweets above from John Krasinski made my heart ache. I'm so in love with this freaking show, I never want it to end. I've seen every ep at least five times, it will always be my favourite show! Jim and Pam FOREVER

I can't believe... Nick and Jess still have not got together, COME ON!!! I'm so frustrated with these two! So much sexual tension, just do it already! I love their first kiss though, it's such a sexy kiss OMG can't get enough, creepy much?

I can't believe... I finished a full box of Ferrero Rocher's in ONE DAY! My golly gosh I'm a pig. But they are just so darn good!! I got some Cadbury Bubbly for Easter too, I can't believe... I've never tried it before but now I'm hooked, really really yum!

Follow on Bloglovin
I can't believe... I only have a few followers on Bloglovin! Come on guys, how will you get all my awesome posts when Google Reader disappears into space?! Just hit the button, it's so easy!! 


10 comments:

  1. I love The Office, but I wasn't quite the fan you clearly are! I kinda stopped watching once Steve Carrel left the show, but I have seen some episodes here and there. I will miss it though! I do looooooove me some John Kasinski!

    Don't you feel bad about eating a box of Rocher's. I'm quite certain there is crack sprinkled in that chocolatey hazelnut center of deliciousness. They are addicting!!!!!

    Happy Wednesday! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jim Halpert is my dream man!!
      And I definitely think you're right about the Rocher's!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh , girl you're amazing . The Rocher's are from heaven . Though they're hardly available at my place but I can't dent their taste .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually from heaven!! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never watched much of the Office, maybe have to sit and watch old ones and catch up. I hate when shows I love end x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, you defs have to catch up!! It sucks when your fave shows end, I wish they could run on forever! xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen the show (I know we're way behind on TV in this house) but you make is sound worth watching. sorry it ended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh no! The Office is a must watch, it's my biggest recommendation :) xx

      Delete
  5. ok, i now follow you on bloglovin. right now, i just never use it. i think i'm in denial about the whole google reader thing because i don't want to have to learn a new system! grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am the same, it sucks to have to learn a whole new thing now, but thanks for following!! xx

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!