Monday, 8 April 2013

I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha...

"One way or another I'm gonna see ya, I'm gonna meetcha meetcha meetcha meetcha...."


I haven't been able to get this song out of my head since I read [this post] by my Blog BFF Jenni (thanks Jen!)
It's so catchy and the clip is just the cutest, you know I'm a sucker for cute boys!

Also, MAD MEN is back today eeeeeeeeeeeeep! Yes Jon Hamm, I'm dedicating this song to you!


Sorry I used a live performance of the song, I wasn't allowed to post the official video here but here's the link if you want to view it [OFFICIAL VIDEO] &What tunes are you loving lately? Xx

8 comments:

  1. talking about coincidence, I was singing this song since last night, and I happen to see your blog, hahaha!!! nice song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so addictive hey!!? Love it xx

      Delete
  2. Blondie did that song when I was a kid. That's going wayyyy back. ;) My daughter loves One Direction. I guess I should fix that...my daughter LOVES One Direction (there, that's better). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think of Coyote Ugly when I hear it! I'm so happy that your daughter is a fan of One D too!! xx

      Delete
  3. I came back to tell you this song was stuck in my head all DAY yesterday. I will.not.hit.play.today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry about that! (not really!!) hehe xx

      Delete
  4. the blondie version is my fave. do you remember the tv show sabrina the teenage witch? melissa joan hart sang this song on the tv soundtrack. how do i know this? i bought the cd many yrs ago. i own the blondie one too. ;) i don't listen to cd's anymore though. now my music is all on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I remember! That was one of my fave shows as a kid xx

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!