Sunday, 21 April 2013

Sunday Social

Linking up again with Ashley for another Sunday Social!

1. What is your shopping weakness?
Shoes for sure! I am  addicted to shoes! Also books, I could spend hours in a book store!
2. What is your food weakness?
Cake, chocolate, bacon, POTATOESSSSSS!!!!
3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I have a few - Toy Story, Bridget Jones, Billy Elliot, Beauty & the Beast, Grease, Love Actually - depends what I'm in the mood for!!
4. What is your go to breakfast food?
I do love me some bacon and eggs! But who's got time for that?! I usually just have some weet-bix or a banana!
5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
I don't drink coffee, but if I did I would have it with two sugars and a drop of milk!

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday lovelies xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh boy , I love potatoes too and I mean it. But unfortunately because of my perioral dermatitis , I can't eat them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't eat potatoes :(

      Delete
  2. Super & i agree, life is short, have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoe sentiment. I used to have a ton of shoes when I was working, now I'm in tennies most days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with tennies too, it's crazy how many I have! xx

      Delete
  4. I love shoes too but I have foot problems that only allow me to wear the most comfortable shoes which are usually not the most sylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only found a few pairs of cute shoes that are actually comfy as well! Now that I'm getting older I think that I prefer comfort over style anyways!! xx

      Delete
  5. fun peek inside your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, it's so crazy up there sometimes ;) xx

      Delete

Your comments make my heart happy!