Sunday, 28 April 2013

Sunday Social

These are all fun childhood questions!
1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
Not that I know of! I was actually afraid to go to sleep, I used to try and stay awake for as long as possible, but then I would get sleepy and drift off!!
2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
I remember trying to run away, I got as far as the end of the driveway and it started raining so I went back inside! I've never snuck out, ever, not even as a teenager! We had a lot of freedom in our house!
3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
I don't know about imaginary friends, I used to talk to myself a lot (still do) and I had a huge white bear that I named Morris, I talked to him a lot too!
4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
I took me a second to figure out what toilet papering was haha! No, I've never done that, I don't think that kind of thing is done where I come from... Maybe it's an American thing? 
5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
No, we were always allowed to watch whatever we wanted, I mean we never watched R- rated stuff but we had a lot of freedom to watch whatever - Pretty lucky kids I'd say!

Sunday Social
Also a huge thank you to the lovely Leslie at Violet Imperfection for featuring my Disney post from last Sunday's Raising Imperfection Link Up! You can link up one of your favourite posts every Sunday and check back on Friday to see if you've been featured!!
Feature Fridays
Happy Sunday dolls xx

9 comments:

  1. Pss , you were really lucky. There are still some shows that are banned for us to watch. I am gonna link up for this too. Fun questions this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was fairly lucky too! My parents were really relaxed! Love that you came back inside because it started to rain! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have kept walking and sang rain rain go away, lol, but would have prolly just walked the block :D I love playing in the rain. I hope you can come visit my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah , pretty fine that you never sneaked out (Like me ). Though I always thought it was adventurous!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun. I think it would be so scary if a child was a sleepwalker!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your childhood sounds fantastic! you did have nice freedoms. :) i've heard that having imaginary friends is a sign of creativity. i had one too. i don't remember, but my mom tells me i did. so basically i said yes to nearly everything on that list except sleepwalk. i didn't actually run away, but i threatened too. i never snuck out of my house, but snuck out of a friend's house, with her, when i spent the night. i may steal this list idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!