Sunday, 19 May 2013

Best Show Ever + Sunday Social

 Let me just start off by saying that The Office has ended for ever, so this is me right now...
 It was an amazing finale, so many tears and so many emotions! I can't believe it's over but it will always be the best show ever!!

Now this weeks Sunday Social...

1. What is your favourite kind of surprise?
I love surprise presents for no reason at all! Or winning the lotto?
2. Flowers or chocolate?
Chocolate, definitely, hands down!
3. What is your favourite summertime activity?
I love swimming! And I love BBQing!
4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
Well Summer has just finished for me here, I've got a bit of a wait! But no plans yet!
5. Favourite summer holiday?
Christmas!! (I live in the Southern Hemisphere guys!)
6. What is your dream vacation?
I'd love to live out of a suitcase, for a good year or two and just roam about the World! Or Disneyland!


Happy Sunday dolls xx

Sunday Social

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Summer time has already brought BBQs . I am happy way toooooooooooo much ;)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I'd like to go to Disneyland. I've been to Disney World, but never the great escape over there on the west coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I wept when Michael turned up. The whole episode was just great!
    Sarah xx // Margarita Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you roam around the world ... or disney... take me with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried pretty much through the entire episode. It ended perfectly, I wouldn't have changed a thing. When Michael showed up, I started bawling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen this show before..will have to look it up :) I'd love to live out of a suitcase as well, would be grand xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love chocolate too!

    xo
    Christina
    piecingitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow you guys, the second the camera turned to Michael I burst into tears! Such an emotional roller coaster, perfect ending! Can't believe it's all over xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!