Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Monday's Child...

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace;
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go;
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for its living;
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

There are other variations of this Mother Goose rhyme, but I think this is my favourite!
To me, it's just a cute poem - having said that, I was born on a Monday!
What day were you born?

I had the cutest day today, even though the weather was shocking! My parents totally spoiled me rotten, I love them too much! Will be celebrating more this weekend, going out with the girls and catching up with the fam on Sunday to celebrate Mother's Day! 
Thanks to those who sent wishes, you have a place in my heart forever Xx

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday :) After reading your post , I checked which day was my birthday. It was Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Sunday child, yes!!
    But "fair of face" so definitely works with you!!

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Friday child. :)

    Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha what a cute poem and so cute that your parents spoiled your rotten, but that you know it and appreciate it, which shows that you're not actually spoiled 'rotten' -- just spoiled enough ^^

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think my mom had this poem, or something like it, on our fridge when i was a child. i've never been able to memorize it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!