Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Quick Catch-ups

Wow I feel like I've been away from this blog for ages! It's just been a whacky and emotional week. I can't wrap my head around any of it, and at the same time I'm just trying to block every kind of instinctual emotion that arises in me. Not the best way to go I know. I just need a hug. Or a really good laugh. Or even better, a really good cry. 
Anyway, enough of the dramatics! Here are a few quick Birthday pics from last week! I still haven't put away all my presents, I like to keep them out for as long as possible and every time I look at them I realise how blessed I am.

Woke up to this boxful of presents!!
My parents are just too cool! 
I love Thomas Sabo! My Aunt gave me a beautiful bracelet with a shoe charm, cute!!
 Chocolate Mousse cake, my favourite!

My cousin and his gf brought me some fancy Macaroons back from Melbourne - even though they were a little squished they were so divine!! 

Birthday and Mother's Day presents from my 8 year old cousin/God-daughter! She calls me 'Sherry' and on my Birthday she put on Sherry by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons for me and we had a dance!
 She gave me Despicable Me - it's one of my favourites, she knows me well!!

Xx
  

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're having such a crazy week. Sometimes a hug, a good laugh and a good cry are just what the doctor ordered. I'm sending virtual hugs your way!!!

    On a happy note, by the looks of all those gifts, it no doubt makes me realize you have a lot of people who love you!

    Smile <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you, check my blog :D

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry you've had an emotional yucky week. :( just remember people all over the world love you too, besides your close friends, and family. :) sending hugs. oh my freaking goodness. look at all that birthday loveliness! they really do know what you like. those treats all look super yummy. i seriously want that beatles she loves you record plate. where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!