Sunday, 5 May 2013

Sunday Social


1. 4 favourite things to do on a weekend
©Snuggle in bed with a book. ©Snuggle in bed with The Office or 30 Rock or Community or a Disney movie marathon! 
©Shopping dates with Mum. ©Our fabulous family gatherings!

2. 4 favourite things about your best friend
©Her dorkyness. ©Her sense of humour. ©We are each others vaults, we can say anything to one another and it will be kept safe forever! ©The fact that we can act like total idiots together and still have deep and meaningfuls!

*I just sent Bestie a text asking what her favourite thing about me is and she said "That I can be a dork with you!!" - two peas!

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
©Travel, travel, travel and travel!
©(I would also give some to my parents, donate to charity and buy one pair of Valentino heels! Just one!)

4. 4 favourite books you've ever read
©The Catcher in the Rye - J.D Salinger. ©To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee. 
©Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen. ©Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte.

5. 4 favourite snack foods
©Salt & Vinegar crisps. ©McVities chocolate digestives. 
©French fries! ©Strawberries.

 6. 4 things that you must do daily
©Brush my teeth. ©Shower. 
©Drink water. ©Eat!

Don't forget to link up! Happy Sunday xx
Sunday Social

6 comments:

  1. Stopping by for the Sunday Social! How could I forget french fries? LOVE them but, I've been cutting back and I'm in withdrawal. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also stopping by for the Sunday Social... I agree with Candice... french fries, I love them too. Had some on Friday for the first time in forever and they were fantastic!
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good Disney marathon!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very goods books!
    And now I'm craving salt & vinegar chips...
    Stopping by from the link up!

    Emily
    jolieemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll also love to spend all of my million dollars on travelling the world! First stop , Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. being dorks together and each other's vaults are definitely best friend qualities! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!