Friday, 21 June 2013

Previously + Song of the Week!


This week has been a busy one!! Last weekend we had our Monopoly Night!  We BBQd for dinner and snacked the whole night on popcorn and cupcakes and other junk. Eeee it was so much fun! I love the version of Monopoly we have - The Office  - really hilarious! If you're a fan of the show you'd love this game! 


The rest of the week has been filled with shopping dates, tennis dates and more Ikea dates! We've been busy moving furniture around and doing up the house. I've also been busy searching for Birthday presents for Dad and getting everything sorted for his Birthday lunch this weekend! I did make him a card - wooo to saving $5 !! 

I'm currently super addicted to Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft T.I & Pharrell. This is probably my favourite song of the year ! I adore Robin Thicke, one of my faves! Sad to admit that I only just found out that his father is the dad from Growing Pains ...weird! Anyway, I can't post the clip here but click above and it will take you straight to it! Dooooo it! Trust me, you'll be grooving along to it in no time! 

Ohhhh, and in bigger news, DESPICABLE ME 2 annnnnnd MONSTERS UNIVERSITY are out in cinemas as of yesterday! I'm way too excited! 


Happy Friday Xx

4 comments:

  1. I love monopoly way too much ;)The card you made is definitely awesome :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, you just found out his dad is Alan Thicke aka Mr Seaver???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember doing cheatings in Monopoly money -Confession-. The card is so lovely, you saved much more than 5$!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post made me laugh. your dad's card you made is cute. did you see the movies yet?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!