Sunday, 16 June 2013

Sunday Social


1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
When people don't say thank you after you let them in etc. That irks me sooooo much! 
2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
This made me giggle a bit because the first thing that came to mind was 'word verification' - it is such a pain esp when you can't read the code! Buuuuuuut I have it on this blog!! I absolutely appreciate that all of you would take the time to comment and then have to go through the annoyance of verifying you are human!
3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
Bad grammar and spelling grrrrr and I absolutely despise television commercials. I did a whole list about pet hates here!
4. What is your most irrational fear?
I'm terrified that someone is going to come up to me and just cut of all my hair - crazy right?! I'm also super afraid of mice and rats and birds, yes all birds and anything to do with pregnancy and giving birth terrifies me!!
Oh I also have an irrational fear of wasting a perfectly good outfit on an insignificant day!
5. Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.
Oooooh great question! David Attenborough, Leonardo DiCaprio and Nigella Lawson (if she cooks!) 

Which celebs would you like to have dinner with? And what are your biggest driving/blogging/general pet peeves?
Happy Sunday Xx

Sunday Social

8 comments:

  1. I hate doing the word verification things, I always get them wrong about 3 times

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man,i love FRIENDS and that scene is awesome :)

    i can't stand rude drivers that don't say thank you either!

    great blog!

    happy sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. My big beef with captcha codes are the codes themselves. Especially when you can hardly read the letters. I'm a human, but I have terrible vision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Word verification is a pain but totally understandabble!

    I love friends! lol

    Happy Sunday =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I hate word verification , probably for no reason ;D But I would surely don't want robots to spam my site so it's not so bad to go with it . { Unless you're lucky enough to have cheap hotels offers direct in your comments from spammers}
    I would do annnnyythhinnng to have a dinner with John Cena ;DD
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I don't mind word verification. You know they are better than spammers. My blogging pet peeve is surely worse comments! Follow me and follow back thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. This is also one of my biggest pet peeves. If I hold a door for someone and they don't say thank you, I loudly go "you're welcome!"
    2. I don't love the word verification either. But, I get 9 bajillion spam comments, so I keep toying with the idea.
    3. I'm NOT a writer, so no doubt my blog is full of bad grammar, sentences ended with prepositions, and wrong tenses. I am a stickler for using the proper you're and your, two, to and too, etc...
    4. I have a fear of running out of gas. I freak when the low fuel light comes on. If I am in someones car, and their light comes on, I will keep asking if they are going to stop for gas.
    5. I don't know if she counts as a celebrity, per se, but Anne Frank. Also, Adam Levine and Scott Disick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't like the word verification either. i wish we didn't have to worry about spammers. grrr!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!