Sunday, 30 June 2013

Sunday Social

Yesterday I went to the HUGE Target toy sale, it actually was mega! SO many screaming kids ugh .. there was even a dude dressed up as Spider-man - spotted him out of the corner of my eye and I jumped with fright! (he wasn't some creep that just showed up in his spiderman costume, he works for Target! But it totally scared the shit out of me!!) I did get some cool games and toys for my little cousins - Christmas shopping has begun! I also got my bro a remote control Ferrari for his birthday, it's really cool, and I know he wanted a car to play with haha - Mum thinks I'm mad - bro will be 23 in September!! 

Tonight I'm going to the final performance of Jersey Boys with Mum - it should be a blast! It's definitely one of my favourite shows, I'm lucky enough to have seen it three times already, all over the world. If you ever get the chance to see it you must

Anyway, that's my weekend, onto this weeks Sunday Social...

500 DAYS OF SUMMER. So true though. No one loves him. That's why I love him.

1. What is your favourite movie of all time?
Ooooh this is tough because I have so many! The first that came to mind was The Sound of Music!
2. What is your favourite movie quote?
"Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?!" - John Bender,The Breakfast Club
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo, The Princess Bride
3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?
Love Actually, The Notebook, Bridget Jones - anything with Hugh Grant ..or Leo!
4. What is the best breakup movie?
The Wedding Singer or 500 Days of Summer !!
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
Zooey Deschanel! 
6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Emma Stone or Emma Watson or Zooey Deschanel!

Sunday Social
Some more favourite movie quotes:
"I carried a watermelon." - Baby, Dirty Dancing
"Big mistake. Big. HUGE." - Vivian, Pretty Woman
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird." - Noah, The Notebook

What's your favourite movie of all time? And movie quote!? I have a whole journal filled with my fave movie quotes!!
Xx

8 comments:

  1. You've got some really great movies on here! I've never seen The Breakfast Club, am I missing out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Bridget Jones is a great choice for girls night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jersey Boys is a great show!

    I'm confused, you think The Wedding Singer is a breakup movie?

    "Where do they hide all the musicians?!?" Emmy- Mannequin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again good choice for best movie! And the quote from Pretty Woman has got to be in my top 5 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I chose that one too--Bridgette Jones :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Zoey is a great choice! I picked "I carried a Watermelon" too!
    Jennifer @ Mom's Got Mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Actually is one of my all time favorites! Such a good one :) Also, I love Zooey Deschanel's style!

    Suzy @ Happy Wife, Happy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's funny that Spiderman was in the store. My son would never want to leave...lol on you jumping though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!