Sunday, 9 June 2013

Sunday Social

1.  How did you come up with your blog name? 
It's a line from an Elvis Costello song, which is one of my favourites and is also featured in one of my favourite movies - Notting Hill ! There's so many beautiful lines in this song it was tough to pick one - have a listen and tell me which is your favourite!?
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
Definitely the friends I have made! I also love being able to document my life - big or small, ups and downs, it's a great creative outlet.
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? 
I would say other blogs in general - I love that I have a list of lovely blogs to stalk read on a daily basis! 
4. Facebook or Twitter? and why? 
I love twitter, it's just easy and straight to the point, also a lot of my friends/family/people I know in general have Facebook so twitter is an escape from them all, somewhere I can ramble without their prying eyes! 
5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? 
Yikes, that's a tough one - either Mindy Kaling or Zooey Deschanel! I would love to be besties with these girls! 
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
This is just a little corner for me to share my silly and scary journey around this crazy world. I love being able to share my adventures with you (whoever actually reads this rubbish!) I'm also the nicest person you could possibly know ;) and I always appreciate your comments and feedback! 

How did you come up with your blog name? xx

Sunday Social

10 comments:

  1. Gosh , I love your blog name. Now I am listening to the song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all my readers and blogging friends! :)
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/2013/06/09/sunday-social-start-of-year-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you came up with your blog name. How classic. I like reading about others too (as you can see hehe)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you about twitter and escaping some friends and family members haha

    Lidija

    ReplyDelete
  5. This song is so sweet , I love your blog's name :)
    Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. how I came up with my blog name??
    No idea, as Ed Sheeran :b

    Loved this little interview :D
    twitter is definitely better!
    And I looooove your blog name!

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely lady! I know you recently were nominated... But you've been nominated again for a Liebster Award! If you fancy answering more questions then pop on over :)

    Sarah xx
    Margarita Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed that other blogs are a big bonus to blogging. I miss the blog hopping when I go on vacation or have to do something that keeps me away from the computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didn't know your blog name was lyrics to a song. how poetic of you. total fun post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!