To be honest, all of the things on my list don't particularly bother me - apart from numbers 1 and 11, those are the only things I would want to change - but this isn't a list of things I hate about myself, that will be coming in good time! I do hope that you will accept me and all my flaws...
- I'm incredibly shy and a total anxious antisocial mess. If we ever went out for dinner or something I'd probably make you order for me because I am so terrified of talking to people.
- My love for distasteful reality/trash TV. The Amazing Race and Survivor are both totally awesome but when it comes to trashy reality shows I'm a total snob. I absolutely most definitely will complain about how stupid and annoying the Kardashians are but secretly I have it series-linked and never miss an episode.
- I'm very particular about certain things, maybe a little obsessive compulsive. Everything has a specific place and I like things done my way. I'm pedantic about people using coasters, but I don't care about using them myself.
- I don't like a lot of foods. I'm very fussy. I mean, I love to eat but I'm not adventurous, I refuse to try anything new!
- I'm lazy. If I make a sandwich I'll use a paper napkin just so I don't have to wash up a plate.
- I giggle a lot. A LOT. When things are awkward. When something isn't funny. In tense situations. There I am, giggling like a little girl. I also smile a lot too, I can see how that could get annoying.
- I'm a negative Nancy. The glass is half empty for me. I'm always frowning and groaning about something. I don't know what to make of happy and positive people who don't acknowledge the bad things in life.
- I don't talk. I don't know if that's because I'm so shy or because I never have anything to say. I suck at holding a conversation, if you tell me something awesome that's happening in your life I'll ask a million and one questions to keep the conversation up but I'll never have something to offer in return.
- I notice everything: Your bad grammar, the fact that your shoes don't match your handbag, that one little bit of hair that's sticking out of place, that little eye roll when I correct your poor grammar HAHA! I'm not judgemental or critical (only about the grammar thing!), I barely even care, but I definitely notice.
- I hate having nights out with friends. And I never return calls. I used to make plans and then cancel at the last minute, yes I was THAT girl. I've grown up a bit and have stopped doing that, luckily! Once I commit I have to stick to it. But I'd rather be at home! I'm very selfish like that. I also have zero motivation to do anything.
- I never say what I'm truly thinking. I care what people think about me which is probably why I notice so much. If I'm mad at you I'll act as if nothing is wrong. It's very easy for people to walk all over me, they think that I just don't care, but deep inside I'm screaming at them to f**k off!!!
- I'm very politically correct and am offended easily. I believe that everyone has a right to their own opinions but I just don't think it's necessary to share it with the world or try to change someone else's beliefs. I'm also always shocked when someone says the f word - it's pretty hilarious really, if you ever saw my jaw dropping reaction!! I'm such an innocent!
- Manners are very important to me. If you ask me to do something for you without proper manners I will overtly make you say "please" or "thank you" by somewhat rudely stating that you failed to do so.
- I'm one of those annoying people that while watching a movie I love will recite the lines before they've even been said. I just like to show off that I know the movie by heart. I hate show offs, ugh.
- I can't take a compliment. It makes me very uncomfortable. You can't tell me I look nice today or I'm good at something, I mean you can but I won't accept it, like a normal person. I'll just scrunch my nose up and pull a 'yeah right, I'm sure, don't patronise me' face. It's not that I'm being humble or modest, I just don't agree.
I'm very very nervous about posting this! I feel it's been very therapeutic though, I like that I can express these things here, I like that I can accept most of them too.
What things do you think people wouldn't like about you?