Friday, 12 July 2013

52 Lists

It's pretty cold and miserable outside so I shall take this opportunity to post some lists I've forgotten about  HOORAY! 

Childhood Dinners

Ahh, this was such a fun list! I forgot to add Fried eggs &French Fries, that was and still is a big favourite! 
Spaghetti on toast was my go-to meal, straight after school! 
Rice & Crisps  is still a big hit too, a lot of people think it's weird!
The only one of these that I've totally gone off now is Macaroni & Cheese, it makes me sick just thinking about it! 

Pets I have had

I've grown up with so many animals, mostly cats. We are definitely cat people! 
Sami & Steffy were both beautiful golden labs and the rest on this list are cats! We had a few fish in a pond out the back but we never named them. It's funny to see all the quirky names we chose for our pets. 
I actually have a list of names that I'd give any future pets, they include:
Atticus
Boo Radley
Theodore
Alistair
Maggie
Sadie
Do you like my little nod to To Kill a Mockingbird there? hehe ;)

What were your favourite childhood dinners?
What pets have you had? Do you have any cool names for future pets?

5 comments:

  1. Instantly recognizing the nod, that's always been one of my favorite books.

    My fave childhood dinner was my grandma's homemade beef & noodles because she'd let me help her roll, cut, and dry out the noodles (very fun!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had any pets , my parents are allergic . But I still love chicken nuggets so far :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheriese, i continue to enjoy reading your lists and discovering these things about you, while questioning how similar or different my own lists would be. yes, i really liked the movie ruby sparks. it wasn't as light-hearted as it appears. it had an overall message about love and relationships that got me thinking about life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, To Kill a Mockingbird. I would totally name a pet Scout.

    We had a parakeet named Skittles, he kicked ass. My favorite after school snack was a piece of Ellio's pizza (hell, I still love me some Ellio's) and it was a happy night in my house when my mom would make us Perdue chicken nuggets and Kraft Mac & Cheese (the ghetto powdered kind!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These posts are too cute, and I love the kitty drawing! I love this idea <3

    -Chelsea
    stardustandsteel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!