Tuesday, 9 July 2013

July photo a day challenge - Week 1

I'm currently in the midst of an awesome July Photo A Day Challenge that the lovely Chantelle @ Fat Mum Slim has created. Click the link to have a look at the whole list, join in too if you like - it's a lot of fun!!
Here are my pictures from the first week and a bit. Follow me on Instagram for all the live fun!


Day 01: Happiness is... 

Anything & Everything Disney!!

Day 02: Shoes...
My Pixie boots are from Witchery.

Day 03: Cold...

Hot Chocolate and my Superman sweats are keeping me warm this winter!

Day 04: Red, White or Blue...

Little blue boxes!

Day 05: Love...

Papa Xx

Day 06: Fave Smell...
New tins of tennis balls, Vicks VapoRub and Chloe`! 

Day 07: Where you are...

Took Mum shopping to help her find jeans for her skinny stick legs!

Day 08: Path...

Dream Castle Hotel, Disneyland Paris, 2008

Day 09: 3 Things...

Lola, Jim Bobblehead and Mickey Vinylmation!

Tomorrow's topic is Smooth - I think I'm going to struggle with that, any ideas?? 
*I edit my pictures with ABeautifulMess app or Afterlight app.
Xx

6 comments:

  1. Perfect snaps , I've fallen hard girlie .
    Smooth? Probably try a picture of smoothie?
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a true Disney fan! I love the first photo. Hmm I'm going to give you some suggestions. What about banana smoothies? Or the table made of glasses, feel smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Mickey and Minnie love each other. And I Love your Superman pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure love your Disney! I've only been once to Disney World.

    I love all the photos, already recognized them all from your Instagram!

    I guess smooth... Smoothie, a bottle of lotion (leads to smooth skin!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheriese, i adore all these snippets of your life, through photos and themes! yum hot chocolate, delightful navy boots, your grandpa, and shopping with your mum. :) i look forward to seeing what you'll do throughout this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your favorite smells crack me up. I love the smell of Vicks vaporub!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!