Wednesday, 24 July 2013

July photo a day challenge - Week 3

This is the third part of my July photo a day challenge!
I'm having a lot of fun with this, I don't want it to end!!

Day 17: Inspirational...
Love this!

Day 18: Number...
Frankie!! 8 is also my lucky number :)

Day 19: Building...
Bestie and I built a blanket fort - Kids for life!

Day 20: Hot...
Making a fire, was still freezing though!

Day 21: Fave food...
Chocolate is food, right? 
My fave food is actually Shepherds Pie but I haven't had it in so long, so therefore no picture!

Day 22: Grey...
Feeling grey after the high of Disney on Ice!

Day 23: I Drew this...
Obsessed with Audrey!

Day 24: D is for...
Doctor Who!!
Bow ties are cool!!!!


Follow me on Instagram Xx

4 comments:

  1. The photo challenge got me. Want to join it baaaaadly but camera is dead! Am I invited to visit this lovely fort?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheriese, great audrey drawing and grey outfit you wore! hooray for blanket forts and besties. i wish it was cold enough here for a fire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great/fun and I love your drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your gray sparkly top. Very chic!

    The Audrey drawing rocks my socks!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!