Sunday, 21 July 2013

Sunday Social - TV Addict!

Oh Joey
If you know me then you know that I am obsessed with TV - I watch anything and everything and I'm always asking "Did you watch so and so last night!?" 
So I'm super happy that this weeks social are all fun TV questions!!

1. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Ummm well I was obsessed with Days of Our Lives haha also loved The Nanny, The Simpsons, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Seinfeld and FRIENDS!  And yes, I still watch and LOVE all of these to this day!! Re-runs are the greatest thing ever!!

2. What is your current favourite TV show?
michael scott. love!
Does The Office count!? Coz that's my all-time fave!
I also love Criminal Minds, Sherlock, Doctor Who, New Girl, Downton Abbey  and Community !

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Survivor
I loooooooove Survivor but there is no way I could ever attempt to survive out there, mentally or physically!!

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race! I love the challenges they get to do, and all the amazing places they get to visit! 
I'm still trying to convince someone to apply with me!!

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
Umm I think I have a bit of Liz Lemon in me, her dorkyness and love of food for sure!
I really wish I was most like Jess from New Girl  though!

6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Jim Halpert... Dang...
Jim Halpert!!!!! OMG YES PLEASE! He is my absolute dream man!!
[.]
Dr. Spencer Reid
Or Spencer Reid!!!! Swoooooon!


Share your answers in a comment below! I'm so curious as to which TV character you'd date!
And what your current and past favourite shows are!!! 
Happy Sunday Xx

Sunday Social

9 comments:

  1. I picked Jim, too! So funny. I love so many shows that I just picked the top two that we watch a week. Sad, but so true. I still love Fresh Prince...I watched it yesterday morning on TBS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from Sunday Social :) I loooove Liz Lemon! I am still sad 30 Rock is over :( But every time I eat cheese, I think of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer Reid is my number 2 for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... that first image of Joey. I have been obsessed with Friends lately! BWAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed off Fresh Prince!!! I think everyone my age loved that show, and the theme song!

    I chose Roy Harper from Arrow to date, but I'll be honest and say there are plenty of others it could have been - I love a bit of TV eye candy! I'm more a Derek Morgan girl that Spencer Reid though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Branson from Downton Abeey? Hottie with a body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I could go for a t.v show to be a star , I'd choose how I met your mother ;)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a crush on Spencer Reid too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whenever I tell people I am from Philadelphia, 99.9% of the time, they reply with, "born and raised?" LOL

    Ahhhh, Jim Halpert. My TV husband. I love him!!!! And I adore that you compare yourself to Liz Lemon, because I feel I'm the exact same. Awkward, dorky, love for food... And if I could date a TV character, it would probably be Harvey (Gabriel Macht) from Suits. SWOON

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!