Sunday, 7 July 2013

Sunday Social

travel quotes | Tumblr
I mentioned not too long ago that I was dreaming of a holiday so it's pretty fitting that this weeks Sunday Social is all about vacations! My best friend and I are thinking about taking a trip to the East Coast after Christmas so I'm kind of clinging all my hopes to that at the moment! Also, Mum is headed back to London in a few weeks and I'm completely jealous!!!! Anyway, on with the show...
Fuelisms : I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth. Then I ask myself the same question.

1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
Definitely when I backpacked around the US with my Bro - Disneyland is the best thing that's ever happened to me!! Annnnnnnd NEW YORK FREAKING CITY!!!! Omggggggg!
2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?
Either a weekend trip to Melbourne, go and see some shows and a bit of shopping or summertime down south, in a cosy beach house or cabin, completely chilled with a bit of tennis and wine!
3. What is your best idea for a couples trip? 
Ooooooh a romantic weekend in Paris perhaps!
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
Probably a trip down south, where you only need to drive! But that can be boring! Maybe a weekend to the East Coast like Melbourne or Sydney, or even to Singapore!!!
5. What is the place you most want to visit?
I would love to visit all Disney Parks! I'm also dying to go to Spain, Greece, Canada, Japan and Brazil!

What is the best trip you've ever been on?

Sunday Social
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I never flew out of country, duh! Now when leaving for Disney parks, take me with yooooooou!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm badly wanting to go Spain somehow , it's a kinda dream place for me right now.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to all of the Disney parks except for the one in California and I have to say the one in Tokyo was the best one.
    beautyandthetravelbeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a 21 year old college student, I LOVE disney! Disney is great for all ages!!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to go back to Canada.. this time, during the winter. Disney parks are great.. I live in Florida and grew up going to Disney. The BEST time to go is over the Christmas holidays-- it's not too crowded and the weather is lovely.

    ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh cheriese, i want to see photos of your trips! i believe you will go to other disney parks, someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!