Sunday, 14 July 2013

Sunday Social

...


This weeks Social is all about Music!

1. What is your all-time favourite song?
Bennie and the Jets - Elton John or Let it Be - The Beatles, can't decide!!
2. Who is your favourite singer/band?
The Beatles! I looooooove ABBA! And Queen! And Coldplay too!
3. What song reminds you of your childhood?
Anything by Michael Jackson, The Spice Girls or The Backstreet Boys - 90's child right here!
4. What songs put you in a good mood?
Ooooh so many!!!
Sherry - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
Roxanne - The Police
Town Called Malice - The Jam
Want You Back - Jackson 5
And any ABBA or MJ song!
5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?
I love 50's and 60's rock n roll music, that can always get me boogy-ing!!! I love Pop songs too - HELLO ONE DIRECTION!
6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?
Errrrm, Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus ?? HAHAHA wow I just went red in the face. Yes, you may judge me!


Sunday Social
What is your all time favourite song?
What song reminds you of your childhood?
Happy Sunday xx

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Achy Breaky Heart! lol Let It Be is high on my list, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Sunday Social :) I'll admit I was one of those annoying people who didn't know who Billy Ray Cyrus was until Hannah Montana took off but I did finally listen to Achy Breaky Heart and yeah... super cheesy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all Michael Jackson jams as a childhood memory , ah he was DA MAN!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a time when I thought that man was the cutest thing to hit the planet (BRCyrus). :)

    I have that album too...and several others that he did, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Billy Ray Cyrus!!! YUCK!!! hahahahaha, I'm not judging though, I have TONS of embarassing music on my iPod.

    I loooooooooove me some Jackson 5 and Sir Elton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. complete and total fun to read. the end. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!