Happy Sunday guys! This week's social has got me drooling, it's all about foooooooood!
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes for sure, I love potatoes in any way, shape and form! There's so many things you can do with them!
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
CHOCOLATE, hello!? I also looooove French Fries, and ice -cream!
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
I haven't eaten anything too crazy. I like plain white rice mixed with cheese and onion crisps, some people think that's weird? I also eat tomato sauce with pretty much everything!
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
I don't eat any kind of seafood, and I hate beans, peas, broccoli and Brussels sprout!
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Spaghetti on toast and fried egg & french fries!! I also pretty much lived on McDs Happy Meals!!
6. Share one of your favourite recipes and the story behind it.
This Swedish baked potato recipe is the reason I joined Pinterest! I drool every time I see this picture, and I have tried the recipe and THEY ARE DIVINE!!!! Click here for original source and recipe!