Sunday, 28 July 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday guys! This week's social has got me drooling, it's all about foooooooood
Food Pyramid

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes for sure, I love potatoes in any way, shape and form! There's so many things you can do with them! 
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
CHOCOLATE, hello!? I also looooove French Fries, and ice -cream!
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
I haven't eaten anything too crazy. I like plain white rice mixed with cheese and onion crisps, some people think that's weird? I also eat tomato sauce with pretty much everything! 
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
I don't eat any kind of seafood, and I hate beans, peas, broccoli and Brussels sprout! 
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Spaghetti on toast and fried egg & french fries!! I also pretty much lived on McDs Happy Meals!!
6. Share one of your favourite recipes and the story behind it.
This Swedish baked potato recipe is the reason I joined Pinterest! I drool every time I see this picture, and I have tried the recipe and THEY ARE DIVINE!!!! Click here for original source and recipe!

Sunday Social

7 comments:

  1. The Swedish Baked Potato Chip looks delicious. I will have to try it. :)
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/sunday-social-8/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That recipe looks amazing... I love potatoes too! Especially sweet potatoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also come up with weird food combinations. I enjoy eating them in public and having people stare at me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love potatoes! I put that as my guilty pleasure food! New follower from the Sunday Social. If you get a chance stop on over and say hi! www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Swedish baked potato things looks awesome! I may be trying that very soon!

    Spaghetti on toast? Is that a Brit thing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you. Anything with chocolate I am okay with. I might even be willing to try chocolate covered bacon ha ha. Thanks for stopping by the Drastic Fantastic.
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Potatoes are my favorite food too! Any kind at all - I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!