Friday, 9 August 2013

52 Lists

Fave 80's Bands

Ok, so I was born in 89 and I will admit that I had to Google 80's bands ..so shoot me! 
I'm lucky enough to have grown up with a lot of different kinds of music, so I knew most of the bands that came up in my search!
Queen and Nirvana would be my favourite! And I do love me some Rolling Stones!

What are some of your favourite bands from the 80's?


10 Blogs/Sites I visited and love today


When am I not on Facebook or Pinterest ?!
Luck Fupus is one of my favourite blogs ever - Marla is so wonderful and sooooo hilarious! And it's the only place that I don't mind a bit of the f bomb !! Love her!
The rest are also faves - check them all out!
Sinead in the Disney Sun
Water Painted Dreams
Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups
Noor's Place
& I'm currently learning Spanish at Memrise - it's so much fun!

What are your fave sites to visit daily?

Happy Friday
Xx

3 comments:

  1. These are great. I love 80's music :) Having grown up in the 80's, there are lots that I love. Like Duran Duran, haha. It was a fun time. I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I am cracking up! Thanks for the shout out, my love. Now I'm going to be much more conscious of the profanity I use in my blog. Not very ladylike, huh?

    I very surprised when you Googled 80's bands that Nirvana, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day came up, as they didn't really hit big fame until the early/mid 90's. But they definitely started in the 80's. I'm a Jersey Girl, so Bon Jovi all the way. I also love me some of The Bangles and Def Leppard. Simple Minds. Crowded House. The Police.

    Definitely a Facebook/Pinterest addict!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I only one to notice tradewinds pen? I loved them as a kid .
    Oh girl , someone's sobbing the tears of joy by seeing the read lists , guess it's me .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!