Wednesday, 7 August 2013

August Photo a day Challenge - Week 1

Yes, I've started another photo a day challenge! I've decided that I'll do them for as long as Chantelle @ Fat Mum Slim keeps creating these awesome prompts! Join me won't you :) Here is the full list for August!


Day 01: Something beginning with N...

New Girl, PREACH!!

Day 02: Incomplete...

Need some inspiration for my art journal!

Day 03: Skyline...

New York, 2010!

Day 04: Fresh...

Prince of Bel Air!! In West Philadelphia, born and raised...
I dare you not to sing along!! 

Day 05: Early...

"Early worm gets the worm!" hahaha!

Day 06: This means a lot to me...

<3 - Nanny always put us in matching clothes haha!!

Day 07: A sign...

HOLLYWOOD, 2012!


Follow me on Instagram Xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the second to last photo, so precious :))) And New Girl is my show, haha :)) I just adore that show, it's so funny!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the matching clothes, ha I did that with my kids too. :)

    You got to see the Hollywood sign, woot! I'd like to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sibling photograph, matching matching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, all of these made me laugh!!!! Love the photo of you and your brother!! But, I have to say, as a born and raised Philly girl, the Fresh Price one rocks my socks. Thanks for the giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!