Friday, 16 August 2013

August photo a day Challenge - Week 2

Yes, I'm chugging along quite nicely with the photo challenge, I honestly thought I'd forget about it all! But alas, here is part two!

Day 08: Peek-a-boo...

He'll always be a photobomber!

Day 09: 2 O'Clock...

Afternoon munchies, Pain Au Chocolat!

Day 10: Beverage...

Duff! At the KWIK-E-MART at Universal Studios, 2010

Day 11: I love doing this...

Puzzle Nerd! I heart Van Gogh!

Day 12: Macro...
Best I could do!

Day 13: Fast...
"That's one of my mottos!" Stanley is adorable!

Day 14: Trash...
Snooki! My cousin gave me this as a joke for my Birthday. I did not think it was funny.

Day 15: The Best...
Michael Scott! 


Here is the full list for August!
Follow me on Instagram Xx

7 comments:

  1. Super cool!! Love pains au chocolat!! And Bart Simpson :)) Fabulous puzzle, that's awesome!! I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart all of these. Especially that chocolate au pain thing. YUM!!!!

    Holy moly, is that a dessert in the first photo?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I did one in June, and will do one in September/october! I'll make a list for one of those months. feel free to join :)

    Love, The mind of an exchange

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Snookie book? Now I am sure why it's on a trash list , woot ;)
    What's that choco tower? #YUM
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I gave my husband a political book (for someone he's not overly fond of) as a joke too...and he was not amused. ;)

    I love the puzzle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i enjoy looking at your photos. you eat some delicious treats.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!