Friday, 23 August 2013

August photo a day Challenge - Week 3

Happy Friday guys! I woke up to beautiful sunshine today, loving it! 
Hope you've all had a fab week! Here is part three of the August photo challenge, enjoy! 

Day 16: Cooking...
Curry Puffs, Mums recipe OMG!

Day 17: Exercise...
YEP!

Day 18: Someone you spoke to today...
I speak to this babe every day, she knows all my secrets!

Day 19: Lost...
Love this!

Day 20: Stairs...
I need these stairs in my home, Beatles FOREVER!!

Day 21: Slow...
Can't believe I've finally got Aladdin! Took me so long because it cost a whopping $38 in Target and other such places  Yikes! Anyway Mum sent me this, she paid 8 pounds!

Day 22: A room...
DREAM library!

Day 23: Yellow...
My favourite kind of yellow! Universal Studios, LA 2012

Here is the full list for August!
Follow me on Instagram Xx

4 comments:

  1. I'd love a library like that one, would be amazing!!The Simpsons are fabulous, have a great weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stairs are cool. Your cat's a beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl , seriously I L-O-V-E your hair . Modern rapunzel !
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally cutie pie kitty. i want those curry puffs. you look very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!