Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Harry Potter Challenge - Part Two

WARNING: May contain Spoilers!
Here is part two of the HP Challenge that I did on Twitter last month! 


Day 16: Favourite Animagus...
McGonagall's cat

Day 17: Favourite Unforgivable Curse...
Imperius!

Day 18: Favourite Horcrux...
HARRY!

Day 19: Favourite Deathly Hallow...
The Invisibility Cloak.

Day 20: Funniest Moment...
Pretty much all of Ron's facial expressions are HILARIOUS!

Day 21: Most Emotional Moment...

Snape's death and memories, omggg!!

Day 22: Aspired Quidditch Position...
I'd be a Chaser because I couldn't handle anything else!!

Day 23: Favourite Patronus...

Snape's doe. ALWAYS!

Day 24: What you think your Patronus would be...

HAHA! Had to post this! But seriously, mine would be a giraffe!!

Day 25: Favourite Dursley...

Uncle Vernon! No Post on Sundays!

Day 26: Favourite Wand...

Sirius has awesome carvings on his wand  ... LOL that sounds a bit creepy!

Day 27: Favourite Magical Ability...

Legilimency - I'm a nosey creep, I'd love to get into peoples heads!

Day 28: Favourite Death Eater...

Snape

Day 30: Favourite Portrait...

The Fat Lady. I heart Dawn French!

Day 30: Favourite Spell...

ACCIO!
Wouldn't that be awesome, to just have things appear when you want them!!?

What would your Patronus be?
Follow me on Twitter Xx

6 comments:

  1. My sister was over my house on Saturday, and she was yelling at me for never getting into the Harry Potter series. I tried the books like 3 or 4 times and could never get more than 50 pages in. And I don't think I've ever seen one of the movies in its entirety.

    Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jy God, so much favorite stuff this time. I couldn't stop laughing when McGonagall asked him to dance! And of course, nothings etter than Harry, even in Horcrucs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart gave secret giggles when ever that dance moment came . Poor Weasley!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I love this movie. The last picture is hysterical, haha :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know if i could answer any of these questions, and i've read the books. how many times have you read them & seen the movies? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still miss Snape. Every time I reread the books or watch the movies, I always get a bit emotional at that part.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!