Sunday, 11 August 2013

Sunday Social

peter pan and the mermaids
1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an air hostess, only for the travel, I'd hate to wait on people! Or I always wanted to be one of the Mermaids in Peter Pan!!! Or a Ballerina! 
2. What was your favourite way to kill time as a kid?
Nintendo was a huge part of my childhood! We used to play outside a lot too. Loads of trips to the park, swimming, riding. I also had a massive collection of Barbies and Polly Pockets, they took up a lot of my time!
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
I got my first mobile when I went to high school, so about 12 years old? It was the size of a brick, no joke! And the best thing about it was the game Snake! 
4. What is your favourite magazine to read?
I love trashy mags like HELLO and OK ! I also love peeking at Wedding Cake mags!!
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Chocolate? Well I don't think people would be surprised by that! I always carry some kind of chocolate or sweet! I also always carry a rosary with me. I was raised Catholic but I don't consider myself to be very religious - but I do keep my rosary with me, always.


Sunday Social

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I forgot about the Snake game! LOL! I wasted hours of my life with that silly game! :)

    Kristen
    http://kandidkristen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. At one point I wanted to be a stewardess too. I would love to get to see the world for free!
    New follower from the Sunday Social. If you get a chance, stop on over and say hi!
    www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brick sized cell phones, ahhh I remember them! I completely forgot about Nintendo! I loved it but could only get so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I love the Peter Pan picture! Second, my husband and I just bought a refurbished Super Nintendo because we both loved it that much growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah I remember snake! I loved Nintendo too. I used to stay up all night long, like 5 AM playing on the 64!

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, those Nokia phones with Snake. I remember I had a light-up antenna and faceplate, so the damn phone looked like a freaking carnival every time it rang! They sure don't make them like they used to! (your first phone at TWELVE!?!?!?! wow!)

    I love that you call them 'Air Hostess' instead of "stewardess" or "flight attendant." Sounds much more civilized. When I was little, I wanted to be in the Ice Capades so I could wear all the sparkly costumes. I had no desire to actually skate.

    I live for trashy gossip mags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some great answers. I think a flight hostess would have been fun once upon a time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!