Sunday, 18 August 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday guyssssss! Mum has been overseas visiting family for the past 4 weeks, ugh it's been so boring without her, I can't wait for her return next week eeeee (and presents!!!) Other then that no news! Just getting hooked on Big Brother and Dad's been buying me heaps of chocolate and cakes to stop me missing Mum so much, so uh fatty right here, and lovin it! 
Here's this weeks Sunday Social!!
-Alexander Sattler
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
I want to move overseas, living in a foreign country would be awesome! I'd also love to skydive! 
2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Hopefully living overseas! I'm not bothered about getting married and having babies at the moment, that's not a priority at all!
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
Ooooh! Christmas?!! I'm really looking forward to baking a rainbow cake for my bros Birthday next month.
I also have a few shows/concerts: MJ Cirque Du Soleil, ONE DIRECTION!!! Peter Pan Ballet! Omg excited!
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I'm not quite sure really, it started as a way to write about random stuff and now I've met some incredible people and have stuck with it! I'd love for it to keep growing, and I hope to meet more amazing people!!
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
Not at all! I want to get out of here as soon as I can!
6. What is your morning routine?
I wake up, brush my teeth and do my face stuff! Then I ride my bike and do some cardio whilst listening to my iPod and playing Candy Crush (addicted!) Then I shower and get dressed for the day - it depends what shift I'm on and what the day has in store! This all roughly takes about 2 hours!

How long does your morning routine take?
Hope you are well lovely! Xx


Sunday Social

14 comments:

  1. I'd love to live overseas! I'm not sure if I'd be able to make the move though LOL

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New visitor from Sunday Social. I wish it took me 2 hours to get ready because I dawdle. Actually it "only" takes me one and a half hours, but it's because I'm rather slug-like in the morning. It just really takes me FOREVER to get dressed. Nice to know there are others like me out there.

    So I'll be poking around a bit more, and I'm sure I'll have something to add. I love that you are excited about baking your brother's bday cake. That's super cute!

    Cheers,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. One direction concert ? OMGOMGOMG
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping over from Sunday Social :) I also picked skydiving and living abroad is a super cool experience. That graphic sums it all up - totally worth it to see the world and you gain so much more from your travels than anything you could ever buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to move overseas,too,preferably Australia!

    great blog you have! christmas is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mum's not home? Are you getting yummy breakfast? My mum will leave for my aunt's home and I'm ready for bread and butter in morning!
    I really want to move from my town and live overseas. Canada or US.
    I just see, someone else is also Candy Crush addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where would you want to live overseas? Just somewhere else, or is there a particular destination?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love that quote and it is big enough for a small printable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spent a couple of weeks in Ireland a few years ago and it really was an awesome experience! I can't say that I'd like to move out of the States, but I would like to see more places later in life. :)

    Visiting from the Sunday Social! Am your newest follower!

    Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Candy Crush gave me tendinitis, so we had to break up! ha ha I think I would still be playing if my arm hadn't been so sore. I would love to live in another country. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely!! I live overseas - moved to the UK from America. I would definitely say to move somewhere completely different, it's amazing what you learn about yourself :)) I hope you get to one day!! Happy Monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi blogger!!! How are you?? :) Just happen to pass by your blog!! :) i really understand you!!! i love so much my mum and when she left for two weeks for business and everything looked so bored without her :P :P (sorry for my english hope that you can understand me :p )if you want you can take a look on my blog!!I'm blogger too!!!!! :)and let me know your opinion about my post :)

    xoxo stefania :)
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband just got addicted to Candy Crush. I REFUSE to be lured it to the world of virtual jelly beans!

    I've always wnated to spend an extended time in England. I'm not great at foreign languages (I took Latin in high school... so that does nothing for me when I travel) plus, I would hope to be able to pick up a bit of your brilliant accent!

    One Direction? Really? Say it ain't so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. someday you will get to live overseas. you'll make it happen. you are definitely the christmas queen dear cheriese! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!