Tuesday, 3 September 2013

August Photo a day Challenge - Week 4

Final part of the August challenge, holy moly I can't believe it's September already! Ugh, the month full of damn Birthdays! Anyway, hope you've enjoyed this months challenge, I may or may not be doing a September one, watch this space! 


Day 24: In the background...
Sleeping Beauty Castle, Disneyland 2010

Day 25: Culture...
I heart musical theatre, clearly! I love collecting programs and tickets!

Day 26: Entrance...

Love the giant Krusty head entrance to The Simpsons ride at Universal Studios! LA 2010

Day 27: 10 Minutes from home...
Jamming to some George Benson!

Day 28: Corridor...
The Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas 2010

Day 29: Lucky...
Love this!

Day 30: Cluttered...
My life is one big clutter box!

Day 31: Dangerous...

My new TOMS arrived!! I'm such a shoe addict, I need more!!


Here is the full list for August!
Follow me on Instagram Xx

3 comments:

  1. Can I have these polkie dottie TOMS for one day , PLEASE?
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dot shoes are precious. Love Disney world :))) Hope your week is going well so far doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Pooh guys are always so cute! It's a truth that you and Noori are my Disney buddies! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!