Thursday, 19 September 2013

September photo a day Challenge - Week 3

Tomorrow night I'm taking my Mum to In The Mood - a 1940s big band orchestral concert with swing dancers and singers, my Mum loves this type of stuff! I don't mind a bit of swing jazz so it should be fun, I'll write about it next week! I also have plans to go to the Botanic Park this weekend, every springtime the whole place is covered with tulips, my favourite! Hopefully the rain stays away! Then on Sunday night I'm going to Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil! I've been waiting all year for this, ahhhhhhhhh it's going to be awesome!

Anyway, here is part 3 of the photo challenge!!  

Day 14: Liquid...
My Saturday nights mostly always consist of McDonalds ha ha!

Day 15: Season...
Spring! I planted a new garden outside my bedroom window, just in time!

Day 16: Frame...
One of my favourites, so cool right?!

Day 17: In front of me...
Watching New Girl for the hundredth time before season 3 starts!!

Day 18: Vintage...
Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song...

Day 19: What is this?...
...Or who? *wink wink*

Follow me on Instagram Xx

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in the picture frame, so sweet :) And I love love New Girl, so exciting lately too :)) I could watch it again and again :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My outfit was a top and skirt....I got the top from ebay & the skirt is vintage :))I love lace as well, it's so gorgeous. Thank you for the sweet comment doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this post! I can't decide if I'm more jealous of Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil or the 1940's big band concert. I love me some swing music.

    That picture frame is amazing. I've never seen anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in that frame :)New girl excitement.....oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mc Donald's should be my chef, I love those guys! Have a blast at the concert :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's woody from toy story, right? or is it that girl jessie or whatever her name is? i've never actually seen the movies, but working with kids, i saw their costumes for halloween, and read the books they brought from home.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!