Monday, 30 September 2013

September photo a day Challenge - Week 5

Hey guys! Sorry have been absent the past few days, been too pumped about One Direction! 
WHICH WAS AWESOME BY THE WAY, still on a high! I'll post about it sometime, cause I know you're dying to know about it all!!
Anyways, the final part of the September challenge is here, it's been fun!
Roll on October!  

Day 26: Curve...
Amsterdam! Wish I could live here!

Day 27: WTF?...
Bahahahahaha!!

Day 28: 10 o'clock...
Searching for something to wear to One Direction!

Day 29: Gold...
Getting ready for One D!! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Day 30: Found...
ONE D - I'm a sucker for cute boys! They've found a place in my heart, judge away!


Hope you are well!
Follow me on Instagram Xx

6 comments:

  1. I love curved streets and places, I always want to live on those kinds of streets :)) This one looks great with the water. Now I'll be looking at his teeth when I see Tom Cruise, haha. That's bizarre. Hope you had a great time at the 1D gig :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that Amsterdam photo. So lovely. I've always wanted to go there, and not just for the hookers and pot. HA! I REALLY REALLY want to see the Anne Frank house... it's always been a dream of mine.

    I think that weird tooth in Tom Cruise it some microchip that connects him to aliens. He's so flipping strange.

    That watch- gorge! Hope you had a blast! <3

    THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes, I'm dying to know how was your time at their concert!! No I will no way judge you because of a boyband ;D I love them too. Aren't they just cute> (hot stuff, funny, dream guys)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daughter's a One Direction nut. ;)

    I'd like to visit Amsterdam. It's def. on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes , include me in those who're dying to know about 1D concert . WOOOOOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like someone had fun at the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!