Sunday, 1 September 2013

Sunday Social

If you are in Aus HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!! Bring on the floral dresses and sunshine and flowers, YAY!
Today is my Nanna's 98th Brithday! She is my only surviving Great-Grandparent, I'm so lucky!
It's also Father's Day today, HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!

This Sunday social is about Summer and seeing as I'm in the Southern Hemisphere and I've just escaped Winter I'll have to search my brain for last summer which was December to March!


I belong with you, you belong with me You're my sweetheart <3

1. What was your favourite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Hanging out with my cousins and Christmas as always! Last years Boxing Day sale was CRAZY! It's the first time I've ever been and it was mental! Bestie and I had a ball, and we got so many good bargains!
2. What was your favourite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?

I lived in white dresses and high waisted shorts last summer! 
3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?

I think I did everything I wanted to do! I do wish I got a better tan though! 
4. What was your favourite song of the summer?

If I remember correctly I was obsessed with Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ho Hey by The Lumineers! 
5. What was your favourite movie/tv show of the summer?

My favourite movie last summer would definitely be Pitch Perfect!! Aca-believe it!!

What was your favourite movie and song of the Summer? 


Sunday Social

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Nanna :)I have got my planner from an Australian company and it says it's father day today!
    My favourite summer movie is Monster University and song is Clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're reeeeeaaaaally lucky to have a great-grandma that is so old and still manages to draw her eyebrows perfectly :D
    I was really confused when you said it was spring .... like in Germany it's just getting colder and rainy :/

    Summer movie and song?
    Hmmm maybe Monsters Uni and Best Song Ever??

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrift shop was quite funny , I couldn't get when it was first played . Hahaha
    My summer song is safe and sound from capital cities . They're superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you are done with Winter. We are heading into Fall here. Which in Florida, feels a whole lot like Summer. I wish we had the trees that changed colors in the fall, but if we had them we would also have snow.

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Nanna :)) It's turning Autumn here now :)) I love it. I hope you have a gorgeous week :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh happy 98th to your nanna! to me that thrift shop songs is popping tags. it's funny. after people told me about it, and they asked about my clothes i'd say: "popping tags". ;) i can't decide on one fave movie or song.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!