Today is my Nanna's 98th Brithday! She is my only surviving Great-Grandparent, I'm so lucky!
It's also Father's Day today, HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!
This Sunday social is about Summer and seeing as I'm in the Southern Hemisphere and I've just escaped Winter I'll have to search my brain for last summer which was December to March!
1. What was your favourite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
Hanging out with my cousins and Christmas as always! Last years Boxing Day sale was CRAZY! It's the first time I've ever been and it was mental! Bestie and I had a ball, and we got so many good bargains!
2. What was your favourite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
I lived in white dresses and high waisted shorts last summer!
3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
I think I did everything I wanted to do! I do wish I got a better tan though!
4. What was your favourite song of the summer?
If I remember correctly I was obsessed with Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ho Hey by The Lumineers!
5. What was your favourite movie/tv show of the summer?
My favourite movie last summer would definitely be Pitch Perfect!! Aca-believe it!!
What was your favourite movie and song of the Summer?