Sunday, 15 September 2013

Sunday Social

1. What is the name of your blog?
She may be the Song that Summer Sings... It's a line from the song She by Elvis Costello.
2. What do you love most about blogging?
Definitely the friendships I've made! I also love being able to just write, about anything that I want! It's a great way to vent, and also to share!
3. Why did you start blogging?

I started because I was in love with one blog (and blogger!) - I wanted to be her! I thought it would be fun to try starting my own blog, and then it became a great place to write and journal my thoughts (and pretty much life!) away from other certain social sites that I was too nervous to share with.
4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?

Write for you and no one else! Also be consistent, don't disappear for months!
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?

I'm not sure!  
6. What are three blogs you love?

Luck Fupus, Honeybee Lane & Water Painted Dreams - I have loads more, check my daily reads page!

What do you love most about blogging?



Sunday Social

6 comments:

  1. I guess I have told you 2k times that I just love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. I do love blogging and meeting new people that I wouldn't maybe ever come in contact with. I enjoyed your answers...have a gorgeous Sunday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your blog name . It always reminds me the following song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping for a visit via Sunday Social.
    I enjoy blogging for many of the same reasons you listed. It's been wonderful to me new people over the last 8 years that I've been blogging.
    It's also awesome to still be in touch with people I've known over the years too.
    It's been fun visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a couple of blogs I follow that have just fallen off the face of the Earth w/no mention too. I keep checking here and there for their return, but it's a good tip not to disappear w/o a 'see ya' at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thank you cheriese, i feel honored that you included me on your list. i adore your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!