You guysssss, I'm obsessed with purses and handbags! I have two massive boxes full of bags under my bed plus some hanging on hooks behind my door and on my curtain rail! I also collect novelty canvas tote bags and I heart large overnight bags, my favourite is my Ralph Lauren one that came free with some cologne that I bought my Dad, winning! It's green with brown leather handles, it makes me feel so preppy!
1. What is your favourite handbag you've ever owned?
2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
Everything below are essentials!
4. What's in your purse (with pictures)?
- Guess wallet.
- Gum & packet of Kleenex.
- Aspirin. Always needed!
- My current read, Is it Just Me? - Miranda Hart.
- My favourite heart shaped coin purse from Harrods! LOVE!
- iPod nano, purple of course! Yeah, I'm oldschool!
- Winnie tin filled with hair pins/ties and combs. SO CUTE!
- Clinique two in one lipgloss and Happy roll on perfume & Swarovski crystal lipstick case currently housing Revlon #131 Ginger Rose.
- Keys! Tennis ball key-chain from The Australian Open & all others from Harrods.
- Mini Romance by Ralph Lauren, Clarins mini hand lotion & foldable fan, always needed in the summer!
- Notebook and pens from Kikki K.
- Lola solid perfume.
- Dettol hand sanitiser.
- Cadbury dairymilk, I always carry sweets and chocolate with me!
- Laura Ashley make up bag, filled with powder, blush, mascara, nail file and other such important things!
What is your dream handbag?
What daily essentials are in your handbag?