Sunday, 8 September 2013

Sunday Social

These are all Fall questions - I am in Aus so our Autumn is not until next March so this was pretty tricky!
1. What is your favourite fall activity?
Just spending time with my cousins when they are on school holidays, we don't really have much else?
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I follow the English Premier League and my team is Chelsea FC!  
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
We don't really have anything fun in Autumn!
4. What are your favourite fall staple outfits?
Cardigans cardigans cardigans! 
5. What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Umm well considering I  have a whole 6 months wait I'm not sure! I'm going to see Michael Buble!? 
6. What is your favourite fall holiday? Tradition?
EASTER! Bring on the chocolate!!! Also, my Birthday is in Autumn!



Sunday Social

3 comments:

  1. You're an Autumn kid? I just love to walk upon fallen leaves, turning yellow and cracking in crispy voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this quote about autumn . My fall/spring or perhaps every season is all about cardigans !!!!
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. my birthday is in autumn too, but they are different times of year for each of us!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!