Tuesday, 8 October 2013

October photo a day Challenge - Week 1

Hey guys! Hello October wooooooo! I've been sick in bed for the past week and am finally getting over it YAY! Partying hard with One D totally caught up with me ha! I feel like I had news to share with you but I can't think what, must not be that good! Did I ever mention that I wanted to be Fred Astaire when I was a kid? Well, yeah! Also a quick mention that the Hey Arnold pic got the most likes this week, pretty funny! Here is week one of the photo challenge!


Day 01: Something colourful...
Candy Palace, Disneyland 2010 !! My kind of heaven!

Day 02: Light...
Eiffel Tower, Paris Hotel, Las Vegas 2010

Day 03: You today...
Sick in bed boooooooooo!

Day 04: In motion...
Fred & Ginger lovin!

Day 05: Afternoon...
Making new curtains!!

Day 06: 8 o'clock...
You've got Mail was on TV - Love this movie!!

Day 07: What you saw today...
OMG. Mind = Blown!

Day 08: Corner...
My favourite corner in my room!!

Follow me on Instagram Xx

6 comments:

  1. I hope you feel much better soon doll, take good care!! I loved Hey Arnold!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh, I also thought Arnold was wearing skirt all the time! Super silly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fred and Ginger are kickin' it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your little , organized book corner <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I hope you are feeling better, love! Guess you can't keep up with 1D! :-P

    Candy Palace looks like a diabetic nightmare!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry you're sick, i hope you're feeling better now. your corner in your room is so very organized. i thought you had piles of books on your floor, or am i confusing you with someone else i thought was like me?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!