Sunday, 6 October 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday guys! This Social is all about Childhood, ahhh I feel so nostalgic, take me back! I'm actually youtubing Backstreet Boys as I write this!!! As a kid I had posters of The Spice Girls, Blue and Nick Carter on my wall, I rode my bike to school listening to my CD Walkman and would rush home to watch Hey Arnold and play Ninetendo, oh, I miss the nineties! It's actually pretty scary to think that a kid born in 95 is of legal drinking/voting age, oh my God, I feel so old!! On with the show...
1. What were you like in middle school and high school?
I was pretty much them same as I am now! Quiet, shy, friendly. There weren't many cliques in school, everyone just got along with everyone! But I was kind of the academic nerd LOL yeah, a dork!
2. What were your favourite pastimes?
I loved swimming and tennis! Also riding bikes, trips to the seaside or beach, and my Nanny always used to take us to visit Mum at her office, it was so cool as a kid to be in the city in a massive glass building that you only ever saw in movies! I was also obsessed with dolls and NINTENDO!!
3. What songs were you obsessed with?

Anything by the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys!! STOP  was my jam!!
4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?
WOW! Flare jeans?? I begged my Mum for these massive denim wedges with flowers all over, the were like bricks! Also had these really cool lace up boots that went right up to the knee!! AND I had blonde streaks in my hair - ahhh so many cringe worthy moments!
5. Who was your celeb crush?

I had a massive crush on Jerry Seinfeld hahahah OMG! Also Freddie Prinze Jr, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Randy from Home Improvement !
6. What was your favourite movie?

I had loads (still love all of these) - Matilda, My Girl, The Jungle Book, Home Alone, Houseboat, TOY STORY!!! The Lion King, Aladdin - pretty much any Disney movie!!

Who was your celeb crush when you were younger?
Any cringe worthy fashion moments?


Sunday Social

5 comments:

  1. I miss 1990s . Though I am a late 90s child. I loved watching Home alone (now I only feel bad for the worse condition of Culkin) and Nintendo games were heavenly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a crush on Seinfeld? What was so appealing about him? I used to watch the show all the time. I was the only one in my age group that did. I was also a nerd. To his credit, it was pretty clever to make a show about 'nothing'

    Happy Sunday,

    Sophia
    twentyfiveseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crushes are brilliant!! Loved that xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bet you were just as pretty then as you are now. my junior high school otherwise known as middle school years were all fashion cringe worthy. i like flare pants, and yes, i still wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!