Sunday, 13 October 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday dolls! It's been a busy weekend so far, and it's only getting busier! The sunshine is just divine, I'm enjoying every minute of it! This weeks Sunday Social is all about Blogging firsts!


funny blogging quote cartoon


1. What is the first blog you ever followed?
A Quirky Girl's Blog!
2. What was your first blog post about?
It was about Emma Stone and my mad crush for her!! 
3. Who left you your first blog comment?
It was actually Jacque from A Quirky Girl's Blog!
4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
I haven't met a blogger in person ... yet! 
5. What was your first "blogging milestone"?
Ummmm, 50 followers? 

Wow, that was short and sweet! 
What was the first blog you ever followed?
Xx
Sunday Social

6 comments:

  1. I live with a blogger.....ya know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little jealous of your sunshine. It has been rainy and yucky for about a week near me!

    Stopping by from the Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....first blog I followed might have been 'Making Magique', although it was called 'Bardot in Blue' at the time. Still read it :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's is gorgeous and sunny here, too! I love it!! I can't help but giggle that your first blog was about Emma Stone. She is a pretty cool girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember the first blog I followed because I used to enter contests before I blogged, and following was often an entry option. :)

    I like Emma Stone, she's a great actress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i used to tell people exactly what that comic said. like i thought everyone was just so interested in my life. now i realize and assume that hardly any of my family or friends read my blog. i think the first blog i followed was "a beautiful mess." i think my first comment was from my cousin.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!