Thursday, 10 October 2013

Sunshine Award!


OH! The lovely Areeba at I Have a Messy Bun nominated little old me for this Sunshine award, woooo! I am supposed to write 11 facts about myself and nominate 11 bloggers but I've only got enough time to answer her awesome questions, feel free to answer them too!!

Always....

If you win a lottery, what's the first thing you're going to buy?
A plane ticket out of here!! 
What is the colour you hate most?
I dislike pink a lot, I'm not very girly!
If you could become best friend with one celebrity ,who it could be?
Oooooh I'd love to be best friends with Zooey Deschanel or Emma Stone! 
What's your biggest shopping pet peeve?
I HAVE LOADS! Rude sales people, annoying sales people who ask if I need help every two seconds, slow walkers, screaming children, WHEN THERE'S NO PRICE TAG ON SOMETHING omgggg!
One thing that you love most about yourself.
My love and loyalty, and my nerdiness ;) 
What was the first thing you read today? 
An email from my mum! 
Have you ever played a prank on someone? What was it?
NO! I'm usually the innocent bystander haha my cousins always pull pranks and I'm always adamant that "I'm not a part of this!!!!!"  But I always get dragged into it! Things like prank calling my Gran! They are awful kids!
What's your favourite make up product right now?
Probably my foundation! I couldn't live without it, makes me look half decent!
Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
Living overseas!
What's the song you can listen 2k times?
At the moment it's either She's not Afraid  or Best Song Ever - One D or Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke!
Who is your favourite superhero?
Ummmm, Spiderman - the Andrew Garfield version!! 

What is the first thing you'd buy if you won the lottery??
Xx

5 comments:

  1. These are super answers :)) Will have to do this sometime too :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, Sunshine!!!

    Hmmm..... I'd probably buy a 1 story house for my parents and a house for my sister, her Hubby and son. And plane tickets round the world. I guess that's more than one thing! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha-ha about a plane ticket out of here. cheriese, i didn't know you didn't like pink. i don't like it when they don't have prices on things when i'm trying to shop either. it's very frustrating. i also don't like screaming children in the stores, but i really hate it when you're trapped on an airplane, and forced to listen to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy rubies rubies & rubies!! I bet Emma Stone would be the BEST bff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why do you want to live somewhere overseas?? and where??
    I'd love to be in Australia (though I think for real living I'd stay in Europe^^)

    xx Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!