Sunday, 10 November 2013

50 Random Questions

This weeks Sunday Social is all about Thanksgiving, and seeing as I've never celebrated it I thought I'd share this fun, pointless quiz I found whilst visiting My Mom's a Whack Job! Here we go...

1. Do you like blue cheeseIn burgers YES!
  
2. Have you ever smoked a cigaretteNever! They disgust me. No offence if you're a smoker!!

3. Do you own a gun? Nope! 

4. What flavour do you add to your drink at SonicWhat is Sonic??

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointmentsYes, always! I hate going to the Doctors! 

6. Do you like hot-dogsYes, but I have to be in the mood for them haha 

7. What is your lucky number? 8, because it's my birthday? 

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morningUsually hot chocolate, even in the summer!

9. Can you do push-upsNo, I have twigs for arms!

10. What’s your favourite mealShepherd's Pie!!! Also a sucker for Roast, my mum makes the best roast potatoes ever!!!! 

11. What’s your favourite piece of jewelleryProbably my Tiffany's bracelet? 

12. Favourite hobbyI love reading and tennis! Also swimming, drawing and crafting! 

13. Do you work with people who idolize youHaha ummm I doubt this very much!??

14. Name a trait that you hate about yourselfI think my shyness and that I'm such a social anxiety ridden mess!

15. Middle nameMarie.

16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I really dislike the name Marie. Oh no, I'm missing the end of Toy Story 3! I feel like ice-cream!

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Air Hockey table, tan sandals and Minnie mouse couture OPI nail polish set - all Christmas presents!! 

18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, tea and hot chocolate!

19. Current worry right now
I'm actually worry-less at this present moment. That's bound to change soon I'm sure!

20. Current hate right nowI hate that I have nothing to hate on right now, I'm always mad about something!! 

21. Favourite place to beAt home for sure!

22. How did you bring in New Years
I was honestly asleep in bed. Yeah, I'm a wild one!

23. Favourite place to goTHE ZOO!

24. What is your most recurring dreamOh, this is tough! I keep having a dream that I've visiting my best friend at her house and we make pizza and play with her dog Keenan (she actually doesn't have a dog and the fact that she would name it Keenan is sooo ridiculous!)
 
25. Introvert or extrovert? 
INTROVERT derrr!

26. What color shirt are you wearing?  Blue.

27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheetsNo, I find them cold and slippery haha!!

28. Can you whistleI can, I'm really good actually!

29. Favourite color? Purple!

30. Would you be a pirate? If I got to meet Captain Jack then HELLS YEAH! 

31. What songs do you sing in the showerI don't think I do sing in the shower, weird?

32. Favourite girl’s nameWow, I've had my kid's names picked out for ages!! For a girl I like Willow, Ruby, Ava or Olivia. Middle name Elizabeth!

33. Favourite boy’s nameJames, Finn, Noah and Liam. Middle name Thomas!

34. Who is your loudest friendProbably my best friend, total opposite of me, can you believe it?!

35. What’s in your pocket right now? A tissue!

36. Last thing that made you laughToy Story 3!

37. Bed sheets as a child?  I had yellow sheets! My room was blue with yellow stars and moons everywhere!

38. Worst injury you’ve ever hadWow, nothing too bad, thank God. Touch wood.

39. Do you love where you liveI love my house, and the neighbourhood I live in, but I want to get out of here so badly!

40. How many TVs are in your houseFive. Ugh. Yes, you may spit on me.

41. What is your worst habitI bite or rip the skin off my lips, it's shocking! I also giggle a lot!

42. How many dogs do you have?  No dogs right now :(

43. Does someone have a crush on youOh I doubt it!

44. Do you own slippers?  I have these beautiful blue Japanese slippers which belonged to my Nanny, they are far too pretty to wear. I'm a barefoot babe!

45. What is your favourite book?  The Catcher in the Rye or Pride & Prejudice!

46. What is your favourite candyCadbury Creations with Marshmallow and Raspberry Crisps are TO DIE FORRRRR! Also love Snickers, and I eat butter menthols like they're candy, so bad!

47. What is your favourite sports teamChelsea Football Club of course!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral Bye Bye Baby - The Four Seasons (or Bay City Rollers!) - just like in Love Actually!

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last nightI was just going to bed I think? I'd been watching The Help, it always takes me awhile to shake off the emotions that come with watching that movie!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?  I had a really weird dream about one of the guys from The Amazing Race - it was seriously sooo weird, I can't stop thinking about it!

Haha, that was fun! 
What song do you want played at your funeral??
Happy Sunday Xx

4 comments:

  1. Haha now I want a Cadbury egg but they only come around on Easter. I hope your having a great Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful answers doll!! I do love cadbury's :))))) Yum!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the most shocking thing for me was reading that the zoo is your favorite place. I thought for sure, you'd say Disney!!

    48 made me laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sonic is a fast food place. we have one a few blocks from our house. iin 5 yrs we've lived here, i think we've gone to it maybe a total of 3 times. here's a link to their drink menu if you care. http://www.sonicdrivein.com/MenuSection/ultimate-drink-stop
    i've never smoked a cigarette or owned a gun either. we have the same middle name. i want the song "little wing" by jimi hendrix played at my funeral. i would like someone who could really sing and play guitar to perform it live, if not they should play jimi. i also want the song "ripple" by grateful dead, but not the recording cause it's too country twang. i want it performed by someone else. plus really bad disco, dance funk songs like rick james "superfreak" or "give it to me baby" something that will be totally ridiculous and fun for a funeral. yes, i'm morbid that i've thought of this. i also want it to be a party with like all my favorite foods, and people making fun of or jokes about me and telling stories about dumb things i've done or we did together. maybe it can be a costume or wear whatever the hell you want type thing too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!