Friday, 8 November 2013

Currently...

I feel like I haven't done a Currently in ages! Here we go...

My house smells like burnt toast and mens cologne. It's sunny out but the cool, fresh breeze is wafting through the window, sending shivers up my arm. As I write this Story of my Life is playing, blaring from my speakers, I have been listening to this song on repeat for the past two weeks! I'm so in love with this video, have you seen it? So beautiful! Watch it here!! Go on, you know you want to!! I've also been blasting Buble's Christmas album, oh I'm feeling so happy! 
Christmas dinner is at my house this year so the planning has begun! I've already started making gift tags and decorations, how cute are my gift tags? I polled some friends and majority said they like the coloured in Santa's best, what do you think? I'm loving getting back into crafting and drawing, it totally relaxes me. 
When that isn't taking up my time I've found myself lounging in the beautiful sunshine, re-reading Catching Fire - I can't wait for the movie in a couple of weeks! And I've been watching Survivor, this is my favourite reality show! I love the whole Blood vs Water aspect, I have a big crush on the Brothers!

Anyway, hope November is treating you well! Don't forget to listen to Story of my Life,  let me know how much you love it too!!
What are your currently happenings? xx

5 comments:

  1. I do love Christmas, it's the only thing about winter that is super good to me :))) The decorations look so sweet :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sent me to a One Direction video?!?!?!?! You could have warned me!!! Hahahahha! All jokes aside, the video was very sweet, I loved the effects and how the pictures were frozen and you saw them go from young to now. See!!!! I really did watch, just for you!!!!

    I want to come to Christmas at your house, it looks like it's going to be quite the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Story of my life addicted lady here! I can't stop listening! Did I ever tell you that it's chorus brought tears to my eyes? I just can't wait Catching Fire to come out into movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so wonderful to find someone that is excited about Christmas too! The tags are soo fabulous! I just recently started following your blog and am nominating you for the Liebster award!

    http://induffinitely.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-award.html

    Here are the rules and the questions!
    Here are the rules:

    This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. Here's what you have to do:

    1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.

    2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.

    3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.

    4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.

    5. No tag backs.

    New Questions

    1. When you started blogging, what was your biggest fear?

    2. If you could be any animal, what would you be?

    3. What is your favorite musical artist of all time?

    4. What was a recent "Act of Kindness" that has been done for you?

    5. What is your favorite article of clothing?

    6. What is a country you would live in, if given the opportunity?

    7. What is your favorite application on your phone/tablet?

    8. What is your favorite website that you have found to help you with your blog?

    9. (This one's stolen but I love it), if you could live the life of any tv character, who would it be?

    10. Describe yourself in five words

    11. Who is the most influential person in your life?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those handmade gift tags ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Don't forget to check my & other stories giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!