Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Link Love

tyleroakley:

bitchesxbacon:

madibert:

If you pretend like you’re flicking or hitting him as soon as he hits the screen it is so entertaining

I LITERALLY JUST SAT HERE FLICKING MY SCREEN FOR 5 MINUTES.

CAN’T STOP.


Above gif is my favourite Tumblr post of the week!

Lena Dunham interviews Mindy Kaling!!! Oh my gosh, this is one of my favourite interviews ever!

Oh my, Marla, I've got another one for you - The Definitive Ranking of All of the Turtlenecks in "Love Actually" - Totally made my day!!

16 Disney Princesses Ranked by Intelligence. Oh, had to share this one!

My Hunger Games name is Saffra Lockhearst - find out yours!

New Girl/Nick Miller fan? YOU KNOW I AM!!! Here are 37 Reasons Nick Miller is the perfect Crush!

I am 61% right-brained, which are you?

A friend sent me this, it kept me entertained for a bit, so cute!

60 Tiny Love Stories to Make You Smile. Oh, my heart!

 What would you say to your future self? Write a letter to the future! SO COOL!


Do you have any must reads this week? Xx

4 comments:

  1. I use more of my right-hand side of the brain...but can use them equally at times too. My Hunger Games name is: Volumnia Scrymgeour, hahahaha!! Loved that!! Happy Tuesday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was glad to see my favorite princess as #2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha , this GIF is so funny . I am totally up to writing a letter to my future self , how am I supposed to say THANKS because I didn't know that site existed .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop, who was that genius friend to find that cute stuff? I laugh out loud on doughnuts accent! Was it French?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!