Friday, 22 November 2013

November photo a day Challenge - Week 3

Happy Friday dolls! I've had a cracking few days with Bestie, pretty much spent in bed watching Mindy Project and making Christmas lists!
Here is week 3 of this months photo challenge, most liked pic of the week was the HP Rings, SUPER CUTE right?!


Day 15: In my pocket/purse...
Lola gel perfume, keys and snickers!!!

Day 16: Play...
Love this!

Day 17: 5 O'clock...

This happened, one of my favourites!

Day 18: Mirror...
WANT!

Day 19: Where you ate breakfast...
Gordon St Garage, really funky place in the city!


Day 20: Communication...
This is how we converse!

Day 21: I wish I had this...

Harry Potter Rings, adorable!!

Day 22: Behind...
I'm sure there is!!
Follow me on Instagram Xx

5 comments:

  1. I want a Harry Potter ring, that's awesome :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love those! Great blog! Will follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched Monster's University yet but I loved Monsters Inc. and can't wait to watch this one! I've heard so many great things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I showed the Harry Potter rings to my sister, and she was in L-O-V-E!! I love you're new little "about me' on the side. Don't think I didn't notice! ;-) Happy weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the man that made the woman crazy is funny!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!