Friday, 1 November 2013

October photo a day Challenge - Week 4

HAPPY NOVEMBER!! I'm in such a good mood today, so happy and sooo hyper! I can't believe how close we are to CHRISTMAS ahhhhh! I feel like these happy vibes will last until mid-Jan! Not. Even. Sorry. 
How was everybody's Halloween? What did you dress up as? Do you even celebrate it?

Anyway, the final part of the October challenge is here, it's been fun! This weeks most liked pic is of course my Dad's "good chocolate" stash, hidden from all the Trick or Treaters (of which none turned up by the way!)
Roll on November!  


Day 24: Dark...
Dark chocolate mousse and strawberries, so yum!

Day 25: Welcome...
Mini Las Vegas sign at Legoland - yep it's all made out of LEGO! San Diego, 2010.

Day 26: Depth of field...
Chess dates! Not sure if I pulled off Depth of Field really?

Day 27: Peaceful...
Relaxing with Aladdin, devouring leftover mousse cups, red velvet bites, a lemon bar and tea!

Day 28: Just for you...
LOVE.

Day 29: Hair...
I wish I could do this!

Day 30: Wet...
SWIM WEATHER!!!

Day 31: Treat...
Dad hid his "good chocolates" from all the Trick or Treaters!

Follow me on Instagram Xx

4 comments:

  1. I'll take the dark chocolate treat at the top and these good chocolate bars too, haha!! They look yummy!! I hope you had a fab Halloween doll & hope you weekend is bliss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that Beatles mug!!!!!! Although, I would fill mine with coffee and not tea.

    All our Halloween candy is gone. Kids in my neighborhood are vultures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww these hair would only be found on my wonderland dream !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's funny about your dad's treats ;). the chocolate mouse w strawberries and lemon bars sound delicious. what's a mousse cup? the cat drawing made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!