Sunday, 17 November 2013

Sunday Social + Liebster Award

Happy Sunday lovely! Before we get on with the show I have to mention that I made a huge blunder on THIS recent post, for QUESTION 23: Favourite Place to go - I said THE ZOO, but I totally forgot about DINEYLAND!!!! Oh my, when the lovely Marla brought this to my attention I felt so awful, I knew it had to be corrected ASAP!!

Anyway now that that is all cleared up here is this weeks Sunday Social!

Grease (1978)..love this movie it's an all time favorite

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
Librarian, Theatre hand, PA and Production Assistant!
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
Grease, TOY STORY, Dirty Dancing and Love Actually!
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
I've only ever lived in England (Surrey, Notting Hill and Kent) and Australia!
4. Name 4 of your favourite foods.
Shepherd's Pie, English Roast, Spaghetti, Steak! ....And French fries and chocolate and burgers!
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
iPhone, money, keys and chocolate!
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Paris, New York, Fiji and Melbourne! 

What 4 movies can you watch over and over?


Sunday Social
I was recently nominated for another Liebster Award by the lovely Amber over at Induffinitely Me - Thank you Amber! I've only got a few minutes to quickly answer her questions, here goes... 

Jim and Pam Halpert, cannot get enough of them! #TheOffice

1. When you started blogging, what was your biggest fear? Just that no one would be interested in what I had to 'say' ...

2. If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would love to be a giraffe!

3. What is your favourite musical artist of all time? Freddie Mercury, Chris Martin, Michael Jackson! JOHN LENNON!

4. What was a recent "Act of Kindness" that has been done for you? Ummm, I'll have to get back to you :/ isn't that terrible!? Oh, my brother bought me dinner the other night? He's never that nice haha ??

5. What is your favourite article of clothing? My Beatles sweatshirt or my Disneyland Paris tee!!

6. What is a country you would live in, if given the opportunity? France or Spain, PLEASE!

7. What is your favourite application on your phone/tablet? Probably Instagram! 

8. What is your favourite website that you have found to help you with your blog? I don't know to be honest? I search Pinterest most of the time, always awesome results!

9. (This one's stolen but I love it), if you could live the life of any tv character, who would it be? LOVE THIS!! I'd love to be Pam Beesley-Halpert, just so I could be married to Jim! I'd also love to be Jess Day from New Girl  just for her wardrobe alone! Or Mindy from The Mindy Project because man, she dates some hotties!!

10. Describe yourself in five words: I just asked a friend to answer this, she said: Dorky, sweet, funny, awesome and great listener! - more than 5 words but meh!

11. Who is the most influential person in your life? Is it weird to say Bestie?? 

How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Have a marvellous Sunday dolls Xx

11 comments:

  1. Hahah, I'm cracking up that you had to change your answer about Disneyland. I was seriously like, WTF? when I read the zoo! Lol!

    Those are awesome jobs! I didn't realize you worked in theater, is that what you still do? Every time you mention Surrey, I get so excited bc that's where Becky Bloomwood is from in the Shopaholic books! England is where I would live, I am rubbish with foreign languages!

    Congrats on the Leibster nom! Every time I watch The Office and see how cute Jim and Pam are, I ask Steve "why can't we be like that??" And he gets all pissy and tells me it's a TV show. Lol!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instagram & Snapchat are my most favourite apps on tablet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of all of the places you have been!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freddy Mercury is an under-appreciated genius. I can only imagine what his life and career would have been like if he had lived another 10, 20, 30 years. Would have have been relegated to an 80s nostalgia show? Would have have still had incredible releases? Would his lifestyle tamed? Would he have continued to expand his theatrical bent, including full scoring of stage shows (a la Sir Elton)? So much potential. Such a great loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through Sunday Social and am now following on Bloglovin'! I love the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is SOOO nice to get to know you better, Cheriese! I'm also seriously addicted to Pinterest;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a librarian someday is kind of my dream job, is that weird? Just stopping by from the link up to say hi, I hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved these. Bless you changing your answer because you forgot. I do that sometimes with these things. France or Spain sound good to me too :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been a PA? Can't tell you how excited I am to hear that . I've always wanted to do it (but I am not sure who would be the person that needs a high laughing PA anyways)

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha I would be Pam, Jess or Mindy too! I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i didn't know you lived in england, or i forgot. i want to travel to Paris,Fiji and Melbourne too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!