Anyway now that that is all cleared up here is this weeks Sunday Social!
Librarian, Theatre hand, PA and Production Assistant!
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.Grease, TOY STORY, Dirty Dancing and Love Actually!
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
I've only ever lived in England (Surrey, Notting Hill and Kent) and Australia!
4. Name 4 of your favourite foods.
Shepherd's Pie, English Roast, Spaghetti, Steak! ....And French fries and chocolate and burgers!
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
iPhone, money, keys and chocolate!
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
Paris, New York, Fiji and Melbourne!
What 4 movies can you watch over and over?
1. When you started blogging, what was your biggest fear? Just that no one would be interested in what I had to 'say' ...
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would love to be a giraffe!
3. What is your favourite musical artist of all time? Freddie Mercury, Chris Martin, Michael Jackson! JOHN LENNON!
4. What was a recent "Act of Kindness" that has been done for you? Ummm, I'll have to get back to you :/ isn't that terrible!? Oh, my brother bought me dinner the other night? He's never that nice haha ??
5. What is your favourite article of clothing? My Beatles sweatshirt or my Disneyland Paris tee!!
6. What is a country you would live in, if given the opportunity? France or Spain, PLEASE!
7. What is your favourite application on your phone/tablet? Probably Instagram!
8. What is your favourite website that you have found to help you with your blog? I don't know to be honest? I search Pinterest most of the time, always awesome results!
9. (This one's stolen but I love it), if you could live the life of any tv character, who would it be? LOVE THIS!! I'd love to be Pam Beesley-Halpert, just so I could be married to Jim! I'd also love to be Jess Day from New Girl just for her wardrobe alone! Or Mindy from The Mindy Project because man, she dates some hotties!!
10. Describe yourself in five words: I just asked a friend to answer this, she said: Dorky, sweet, funny, awesome and great listener! - more than 5 words but meh!
11. Who is the most influential person in your life? Is it weird to say Bestie??
How would you describe yourself in 5 words?