Sunday, 3 November 2013

Sunday Social

I've missed a couple of Sunday Socials but I'm back on the ball now! I'm dying to get Monsters University  on DVD but I just found out that it isn't released until the 13th of Nov, oh the agony!

 
1. What is currently on your wish list?
Ugh, I'm always wanting something!!
- This Mickey Mouse tea for one set!!!!! OMG!
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- New Toms 
- These scallop hemmed shorts!
- Monsters University on DVD
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need.
I actually don't know, I need to be shown some cool new apps actually! None of this Bitstrips either! 
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your dvr?

Currently diggin The Crazy Ones! Also Super Fun Night, because I love Rebel Wilson! And can't go past Survivor!  
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favourite and why.

Twitter. Tumblr. Pinterest. Instagram. I love all of these! I'm on Tumblr every night, am I too old to have a Tumblr blog?? I think I like Twitter mostly because I can just ramble about any old thing! And I'm super addicted to Pinterest, because hey, who isn't? 
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
TV Shows: FRIENDS, The Office, Seinfeld, The Simpsons.
Movies: Grease, Bridget Jones, TOY STORY, Sound of Music.
Songs: Benny & The Jets - Elton John, Best Song Ever - One D (I probably will get sick of this)! 

What shows/movies/songs will you never get tired of?

Sunday Social

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am SO sick of those Bitstrip things on Facebook! My feed has been inundated with them, and everyone changing their profile pics to giraffes. I don't gat it.
    Still haven't seen monsters U yet, I was planning on getting it for my nephew PJ. That was the first movie he saw in the theater!
    LOL, don't hate me, but the older I get and watch Friends, the more it gets on my nerves. Who really acted like that in their 20's? I'm 32, and it's crazy to think I am so much older than the characters were when the show started. You know I never get sick of watching The Office. And much to my husband's dismay, Sex & The City.
    Not sure I could pick ONE favorite song. But if we're going with a Sir Elton theme, I'd have to go with Tiny Dancer or Club at the End of the Street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love friends!!
    i could totally watch reruns all day!!

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I haven't seen MU yet but I'm craving to. Have you heard Story of my life? You'll be addicted like I'm at the moment! 1D's best hit ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends!♥ Epp I love that show I always watch the re-runs! Toy Story is awesome movie.

    Renee @ Gettin Fit Fab Stopping by from the Sunday Social♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answers to #5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely answers. Love Monsters, I want to see that too & Grease is always good :))) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get Monsters Inc when it comes out on DVD too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i used to have the princess bride book. it's very similar to the movie. i don't know if i still have it though, i think i go through phases where i adore something then get sick of it, then back away, and maybe adore it again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!