Tuesday, 10 December 2013

December photo a day Challenge - Week 1

Woohoooo, 15 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!! I can't believe it! It certainly doesn't feel like December for some reason, maybe it's just me? I mean don't get me wrong I'm totally festive and joyful and excited, I just can't fathom that this year is nearly over ..... WHAT THE?!? 

Anyway, here is week one of the December challenge! 


Day 01: Red...

My gift tags!

Day 02: Where I Stood...

MJ Hollywood Walk of Fame, LA 2010

Day 03: Silver...

T&Co.

Day 04: Tiny...

Mini vintage Christmas ornaments

Day 05: In The Cupboard...

Dad's stash!

Day 06: Shadow...

Love this.

Day 07: 6 O'clock...

Old school Simpsons!!

Day 08: Where I Shop...

In my dreams ha ha!

Day 09: Weather Today...

Sunshine snuggle weather with this babe!


Follow me on Instagram Xx

3 comments:

  1. Ilove the pic of the black shoes and Tiffany necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for sunshine snuggle! the sun is finally out here in texas. i want it to melt the nasty icy snow away, four days of this cold weather has been far too long. your dad's candy stash makes me laugh because i remember how he hid candy at halloween, then you didn't have hardly any trick or treaters. ha-ha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!