Friday, 20 December 2013

December photo a day Challenge - Week 2

Ugh, totally behind on posting this, sorry! Luckily, the heatwave has passed, woooo! I think I've finally finished all the Christmas prep - Only 5 more sleeeps, eeeee!! Hope December is treating you well xx


Day 10: R is For...

Rodeo Drive!

Day 11: Green...

I heart novelty tote bags!

Day 12: Joy is...

All of this! Love Elf!

Day 13: Composition...

My love was attacked by another cat and has a massive gash on her back. 
She refuses to come inside out of the heatwave :(
She is doing a lot better now, thankfully.

Day 14: Drink...

Just like a chocolate milkshake, only gross.

Day 15: Lights...

Twinkle.

Day 16: Makes me feel Merry...

Still my favourite!!

Day 17: Tree...

Any excuse to show you my tree!


Follow me on Instagram Xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh...I hope your cat heals ok. Cats can be mean to each other. Home Alone never gets old :)))) And I love your tree! Have a wonderful weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor fuzzy love! I'll be praying and sending happy kitty vibes her way for a quick recovery. Oh my gosh, I would be devastated, I hope you're holding up.
    I am freaking obsessed with that Dundler Mifflin bag.
    I watched Home Alone last night and thought of you. A good friend lives in Chicago and has driven by it a bunch of times.
    Happy HAPPY weekend, love!
    PS- To me, you are perfect

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!